Rhino Linings® spray polyurethane foams (SPF) and elastomeric roof coatings form a system designed to extend the service life of a new or existing roof while offering a significant energy savings in warmer climates. Unlike traditional roofing systems, the Rhino Linings SPF roofing system is seamless, lightweight and installs quickly and cost-effectively.
DuraTite Systems are the greatest alternative to conventional roofing materials and systems. Besides minimizing heating and cooling costs, DuraTite can extend roof life. As a high density closed cell spray polyurethane foam, it reinforces the strength of a roof and is resistant to extreme weather and uplift from strong winds. Low wind uplift risk may even reduce insurance costs in some areas.
DuraTite Roofing Systems vs. Traditional Roofing Methods
- DuraTite roofing foam holds a UL 790 Class A fire rating
- High R-value
- Several DuraTite Roofing System coatings have a high solar reflectance index (SRI)
- Applies directly to existing substrate in new and retrofit applications
- Reduces high wind damage
- Lightweight, seamless and flexible
- Improves drainage and controls runoff
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Covers complex geometrical shapes and protrusions
- Increased roof service life